Worm Gear Stepper Motor
Made of pure copper, large torque, wear-resistant and rust-proof, mechanical self-locking ability, safe and convenient, single and double output shafts are optional, precise positioning type is strong, the backlash is as low as 15-18 arc minutes.
NEMA 17 (42*34mm)
gear ratio:1:17,1:31, 1:50, 1:100, 1:290,1:505;
NEMA 23 (57*55mm, 57*76mm)
gear ratio:1:5, 1:7.5, 1:10, 1:20, 1:25, 1:30, 1:40, 1:50, 1:60, 1:80;
Medical equipment, testing instruments, robotics, 3D printing, ATM machine manufacturing, scientific research.
57mm Nema 23 Worm Gear Stepper Motor
|Worm Gear Material||Pure copper|
|Max Allowable Radial Load||300N|
|Max Allowable Axial Load||200N|
|Backlash (No Load)||15~18′|
|Motor Specification||Reduction Ratio||Output Torque (N.m)||Backhaul Gap||Motor Length(mm)||Reducer Length(mm)||Total Length(mm)||Efficient||Weight|
ZheJiang UMot Technology Co., Ltd. specializes in R&D and sales of stepper motors, servo motors, linear modules and related motion control products, customizing and designing high-quality motor products for users with special needs around the world, and providing overall solutions for motion control systems. Products are exported to more than 30 countries and regions including the United States, Germany, France, Italy, Russia, and Switzerland. The company’s main products and system design have been widely used in automation control, precision instruments, medical equipment, smart home, 3D printing and many other fields.
Our company has been recognized as a high-tech enterprise by relevant departments, has a complete quality management system, has obtained ISO9001, CE, RoHs and other related certifications, and holds a number of electrical patent certificates. “Concentration, Professionalism, Concentration” in the field of automation of motor R&D and system control solutions is the company’s business purpose. “Be your most trusted partner” is the company’s service philosophy. We have always been aiming to “make first-class products with professional technology”, keep pace with the times, innovate constantly, and provide more users with better products and services.
1. Shipping method:
1)International Express delivery DHL&FEDEX &UPS&TNT& 7-10days
2)Shipping by air 7-10 days
3)shipping by sea, delivery time depends on the destination port.
2. Technical Support:
We can provide you with professional technical support. And our products quality guarantee is 6 months. Also, we accept products customized.
3. Why should you buy from us, not from other suppliers?
Professional one-to-1 motor customized. The world’s large enterprise of choice for high-quality suppliers. ISO9001:2008 quality management system certification, through the CE, ROHS certification.
4. How to select models?
Before purchasing, please contact us to confirm model No. and specifications to avoid any misunderstanding.
5. Are you a factory?
Yes, we are a factory, and we produce stepper motor/driver, Servo motor/driver.
|Application:||Automation Control, Medical Equipment, Textile Mac|
|Number of Stator:||Two-Phase|
|Number of Poles:||2|
Maintenance Tips for Prolonging the Life of a Worm Gearbox
Proper maintenance is essential to ensure the longevity and reliable performance of a worm gearbox. Here are some maintenance tips to consider:
- Lubrication: Regularly check and replenish the lubricant in the gearbox. Use the recommended lubricant type and quantity specified by the manufacturer.
- Lubrication Schedule: Follow a lubrication schedule based on the operating conditions and manufacturer recommendations. Regular lubrication prevents friction, reduces wear, and dissipates heat.
- Temperature Monitoring: Keep an eye on the operating temperature of the gearbox. Excessive heat can degrade the lubricant and damage components.
- Cleanliness: Keep the gearbox and surrounding area clean from debris and contaminants. Regularly inspect and clean the gearbox exterior.
- Seal Inspection: Check for any leaks or damage to seals and gaskets. Replace them promptly to prevent lubricant leaks and contamination.
- Alignment: Ensure proper alignment between the worm and worm wheel. Misalignment can lead to increased wear and reduced efficiency.
- Torque Monitoring: Monitor the torque levels during operation. Excessive torque can cause overloading and premature wear.
- Regular Inspections: Periodically inspect all components for signs of wear, damage, or unusual noise. Replace worn or damaged parts promptly.
- Proper Usage: Operate the gearbox within its specified limits, including load, speed, and temperature. Avoid overloading or sudden changes in operating conditions.
- Expert Maintenance: If major maintenance or repairs are needed, consult the manufacturer’s guidelines or seek the assistance of qualified technicians.
By following these maintenance tips and adhering to the manufacturer’s recommendations, you can extend the lifespan of your worm gearbox and ensure its optimal performance over time.
Diagnosing and Fixing Oil Leakage in a Worm Gearbox
Oil leakage in a worm gearbox can lead to reduced lubrication, increased friction, and potential damage to the gearbox components. Here’s a step-by-step process to diagnose and fix oil leakage:
- Inspect the Gearbox: Perform a visual inspection of the gearbox to identify the source of the leakage. Check for oil stains, wet spots, or oil pooling around the gearbox.
- Check Seals and Gaskets: Inspect the seals, gaskets, and O-rings for any signs of wear, cracks, or damage. These components are common points of leakage.
- Tighten Bolts and Fasteners: Ensure that all bolts, screws, and fasteners are properly tightened. Loose fasteners can create gaps that allow oil to escape.
- Replace Damaged Seals: If you find damaged seals or gaskets, replace them with new ones. Use seals that are compatible with the operating conditions and lubricant.
- Check Breather Vent: A clogged or malfunctioning breather vent can cause pressure buildup inside the gearbox, leading to leakage. Clean or replace the breather vent if necessary.
- Examine Shaft Seals: Check the shaft seals for wear or damage. If they’re worn out, replace them with seals of the appropriate size and material.
- Use Proper Lubricant: Ensure that you’re using the correct lubricant recommended for the gearbox. Using the wrong type of lubricant can cause leaks.
- Apply Sealants: In some cases, applying a suitable sealant to the joints and connections can help prevent leaks. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper application.
- Monitor Leakage: After addressing the issues, monitor the gearbox for any signs of continued leakage. If leakage persists, further investigation may be required.
- Regular Maintenance: Implement a regular maintenance schedule that includes checking seals, gaskets, and other potential leakage points. Timely maintenance can prevent future leakage issues.
If you’re unsure about diagnosing or fixing oil leakage in a worm gearbox, consider consulting with a professional or gearbox manufacturer to ensure proper resolution.
Preventing Backlash in a Worm Gearbox
Backlash in a worm gearbox can lead to reduced accuracy, positioning errors, and decreased overall efficiency. Here are steps to prevent or minimize backlash:
- High-Quality Components: Use high-quality worm gears and worm wheels with tight manufacturing tolerances. Precision components will help reduce backlash.
- Proper Meshing: Ensure the worm gear and worm wheel are properly aligned and meshed. Improper meshing can lead to increased backlash.
- Preload: Applying a small amount of preload to the worm gear can help reduce backlash. However, excessive preload can increase friction and wear.
- Anti-Backlash Mechanisms: Consider using anti-backlash mechanisms, such as spring-loaded systems or adjustable shims, to compensate for any inherent backlash.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication can reduce friction and play a role in minimizing backlash. Use a lubricant that provides good film strength and reduces wear.
- Maintenance: Regularly inspect and maintain the gearbox to identify and address any changes in backlash over time.
It’s important to strike a balance between reducing backlash and maintaining smooth operation. Consulting with gearbox experts and following manufacturer guidelines will help you optimize your worm gearbox’s performance while minimizing backlash.
editor by CX 2023-09-11